How to use IPTV Service on Knsure that you are using KODI v15 (Isengard) or above. The Stalker PVR add on is included as part
of the package. If you are using OpenELEC, use version 6.0.1 or above.
1) Install and launch KODI
2) Select System:
3) select Add‐Ons:
3) Select My Add‐Ons:
4) Select PVR Clients:
5) Select the Stalker Client
6) Enable the Stalker Client Add‐On, then select Configure:
7) In the General tab, set Active Portal=1 (default) and set Timeout to maximum value (15):
8) Select the Portal 1 tab, then enter following values. You need to enter the MAC Address that
you provided when completing your account confirmation. Server Address is
cod123.biz:88/stalker_portal/c/ (no http or www). For Time Zone, enter using following schema:
Continent/City (ex. America/Toronto):
9) In the same tab, scroll down and select Prefer Provider as preference, select Remote URL as
Scope, and enter the same address as above for Remote URL, cod123.biz:88/stalker_portal/c/ (no http
10) Exit from the Stalker Client Add‐On, then select TV in the settings panel:
11) Under the General tab, select Enabled to activate the Stalker PVR. Unclick Disable “Connection
Lost” warnings, and select Synchronize channel groups with backend(s). Once you click on Enabled, a
dialog box should appear to show that the TV channels are loading. If nothing happens, re‐verify
the MAC address you entered in the Stalker Client Add‐On and re‐verify the URL.
12) All other settings in TV are optional. Depending on what channels you want to keep in your
channel list, it is recommended that you manage them via the Group Manager (managing them via the
Channel Manager does not work well). The Stalker Client has an annoying habit of re‐ creating the
default groups every time you launch the PVR, so if you want to create a stable list of channels,
do the following: Unselect Synchronise Groups with Backend(s). Click on Group Manager in the
General tab, then delete all groups except for the ‘All channels’ group, then click on the channels
in the Visible TV channels column to remove the ones you do not want to keep. Make sure you click
on OK when you are done. If you make a mistake and want to re‐add a Hidden TV channel, just click
on it in that column and it will be re‐added.
Your shopping cart is empty!