RULES & FAQ
- Only one connection per account. You may not use your account on multiple devices at the same time, even if it’s the same household. It’s fine to use on multiple devices as long as it is never used simultaneously.
- Forbidden to share their account to friends, family, etc.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the account does not fall into the wrong hands
- To jump quickly between IP addresses is prohibited as this is not considered normal use
- To restream our channels are totally prohibited
- To record one channel while watching another channel is forbidden, then you use double bandwidth and just cause the same damage to us as if you had looked at two devices simultaneously.
- Do not use the VPN when most VPN IP is already blacklisted with us because of abuse. If you choose to use VPN so you are responsible for this and we can not help you if your account is suspended due to abuse
Rules for Trial Accounts
In addition to the above also applies:
- Only one application per household
- Dont apply behind a VPN
- Dont fill in the application form more then once. If you encounter any problems while applying please email us at email@example.com and we will help you with your request.
- Sample account starts to work when you get it in your inbox and 24h from that and not when starting to use the account. You are responsible to look in your spam folder since some emails gets stuck in there. Dont apply for trial account if you dont have time to use it as you only get it once. Bandwidth costs us money, so please respect this.
- Dont use email accounts intended for single use, mailinator, fake email generator, stromox, zainmax, Zain and others.
- Do not email us with inquiries about when your trial account ends. It ends 24h after you get it in your inbox.
Q: Can I use my subscription to multiple devices at the same time?
A: No, it is strictly prohibited. You may use your subscription to one device at a time, even if the other units are in the same household.
Q: Can I bring my subscription or my box abroad, my vacation rental?
A: Yes absolutely, as long as you have an internet connection
Your shopping cart is empty!